Quick and Easy Installation
For DIY Home Owners
Discover how quick and easy a OneFlow+ installation can be! Start enjoying the benefits of salt free scale prevention and whole house water filtration today.
Overview of Instructions for Installing OneFlow+
NOTICE: New systems come with the cartridges and outlet connector pre-installed. Installer should verify this during installation.
- Please confirm that all items required are included in the kit ready for assembly and remove from carton.
- Find a suitable location for the OneFlow+ system keeping in mind access to the water supply and delivery to the home, restaurant or foodservice equipment.
- The system can stand upright in the desired location without the need to affix to a wall with a mounting bracket. However, a mounting bracket is available as a separate part (Item 10).
- Take the two 1”MPT Threaded Adapters (Item 5) and insert them into the inlet and outlet of the OneFlow+ Housing (Item 1) as shown in Diagram A.
- Secure these adapters with the two red adapter Locking Pins (Item 6) as shown in Diagram A.
- Take the Sediment/Carbon Filter cartridge (Item 7) and place it within the OneFlow+ Housing (Item 1) as shown in Diagram B.
- Take the OneFlow+ Scale reduction cartridge (Item 8) and secure it within the centre of the Sediment/Carbon Filter cartridge (Item 7) as shown in Diagram C.
- Take the Outlet Connector (Item 4) and install it as shown in Diagram D.
- Take the OneFlow+ Head Assembly (Item 2) and screw this onto the OneFlow+ Housing (Item 1) as shown in Diagram E.
- NOTICE: To tighten take the Multifunction Tool (Item 9] and tighten the Head Assembly as shown in Diagram E by tightening in a clockwise direction – DO NOT OVER TI GHTEN.
- Using plumbing tape connect water supply to the inlet of the OneFlow+ system and connect to the outlet of the OneFlow+ System as required.
- Turn on water supply and check for leaks.
Overview of Instructions for Changing the Filter Cartridges
- NOTICE: Turn off water supply at either the isolation tap or mains tap.
- Use the Multifunction Tool (Item 9) to release air from the system. This is done by taking the tool and unscrewing the Pressure Relief Valve (Item 3) refer Diagram F.
- Use Multifunction Tool (Item 9) to unscrew OneFlow+ Head Assembly (Item 2) counterclockwise and remove from the OneFlow+ Housing as shown in Diagram G.
- Remove Outlet Connector (Item 4) from top of OneFlow+ Scale Reduction (TAC) Cartridge and remove from outlet port – refer Diagram D.
- Use Multifunction Tool (Item 9) to remove OneFlow+ Scale reduction (TAC) cartridge (Item) from the Sediment/Carbon Cartridge (item 7) as shown in Diagram H.
- Remove the Sediment/Carbon (item 7) from the OneFlow+ Housing by hand.
- Remove new Sediment/Carbon cartridge from packaging and place carefully inside the OneFlow+ Housing as shown in Diagram B.
- Insert OneFlow+ Scale Reduction (TAC) cartridge back into the centre of the Sediment/ Carbon cartridge making sure that it is sealed correctly as shown in Diagram C.
- Insert Outlet Connector (item 4) into outlet port and secure back on top of the OneFlow+ Scale Reduction cartridge as shown in Diagram D.
- NOTICE: Place Head Assembly back onto OneFlow+ Housing and using the multifunction tool tighten by screwing the Head Assembly clockwise as shown in Diagram E. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN.
- Close the pressure relief valve by tightening in a counterclockwise direction as shown in Diagram F.
- Turn water supply on and check for leaks.
- This system must be installed in accordance with local and State Plumbing laws.
- Where influent pressure exceeds 500 kPa (70 psi) a suitable pressure limiting valve must be installed.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of an unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Product performance is dependent upon influent water quality.
- The system must be installed and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions including replacement of the filter cartridges.
- Please ensure all o-rings are well lubricated and clean from foreign particles.
- Please use plumbing tape or similar for all threaded connections.
OneFlow+ Required Conditions
Maximum Water Hardness: 75 grains per gallon
pH: 6.5 to 8.5
Chlorine: < 3 ppm
Iron, Ferrous: < 0.3 mg/L
Manganese: < 0.05 mg/L
Copper: < 1.3 mg/L
Oil & Phosphates: Zero
Hydrogen Sulfide: Zero
Working Conditions: Indoor use (Note: protection required when installed outdoors)
Working Temperature: 40º F – 100º F (4.4º C – 38º C)
Working Pressure: 10 – 90 psi (Note: a pressure limiting valve must be installed when pressure exceeds 70 psi)
- New copper should be used for a minimum of one month before placing the unit into service.
- Untreated private well water may contain contaminants with levels outside of the operating guidelines. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Email Customer Service or call (800) 321-0500.